$1,000 hiring bonus for all new staff! Full-time positions start at $18/hour.
Full-time staff benefits include:
- Paid time off: up to 150 hours in first year, increases with length of service.
- Nine paid holidays, two floating holidays, two mental health days.
- Employer-paid health, vision and dental coverage for staff.
- Employer retirement match of 6%.
- Up to 30 Clinical CEUs (continuing education units) annually.
- Employer-paid licensing, renewal and certification fees.
- Multiple scheduling options for full-time, part-time and relief positions available.
If you are looking for open positions with our On-PACE Program for training counselors and peers, click here.
Clinical and Direct Care Positions
Child Care Aide
Direct Care - Residential (Medford)
Direct Care - Residential (Grants Pass)
Direct Care Professional/On-PACE Program (Medford)
Direct Care Professional/On-PACE Program (Grants Pass)
Mental Health Addictions Counselor- QMHP (Medford)
Mental Health Addictions Counselor- QMHP (Grants Pass)
Outpatient Program Manager
OnTrack Rogue Valley is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, employment status, or any other classification protected by local, state, or federal law.
OnTrack Rogue Valley is a National Health Services Corps-approved site, which means you may be eligible for student loan repayment assistance while working for us. Find out more information about the various NHSC loan repayment programs here.