Outpatient Treatment Programs at OnTrack
Outpatient Treatment Programs
Substance Use and Addiction Treatment Services
At OnTrack, we offer holistic, person-centered outpatient programs and support for individuals struggling to overcome challenges related to substance use and addiction. All aspects of treatment services are individualized, confidential and respectful. Spanish language services are offered in our Medford outpatient program. For our clients' convenience, OnTrack offers day, evening and Saturday options for scheduling assessments and treatment.
DUII (Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants)
OnTrack offers DUII Education and Rehabilitation programs in English, with Spanish services also offered in Medford. Requirements can be completed evenings, Saturdays or during regular business hours based on individual preference.
Eligibility for the following DUII programs is based on individual requirements:
- Fast-track DUII Education (30-day program)
- DUII Education only (8-week program)
- Rehabilitation (12-week program)
- DUII with concurrent Alcohol and Drug Treatment
DAAP (Domestic Abuse Alternatives Program)
DAAP groups meet at multiple times each week, including evenings, and serve men and women who have been convicted of domestic violence. This 36-week program meets the requirements for a Batterer-Intervention-Program. (DAAP Program offered in Medford only.)
Groups and services available to meet requirements of:
- MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment) Supportive Counseling
- Anger Management
Adolescent Services and Programs:
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- Teen DUII
- Group and Individual Substance Abuse Treatment
- Family Recovery Counseling: Flexible family counseling designed to work with your family's needs and circumstances.